Photo

Good luck MsSweden we will miss you so much!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 boxerjohn

boxerjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

its a new dawn, a new day, a new life 4 you my darling ingreeeed, thanks 4 always being you! a honest caring person we all love so much :wub: :wub: :wub: always :D your johnjohn tcare x :D :D :wub: :wub: :)

#2 Sabrena

Sabrena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

http://www.dahicefikirler.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/sans_oyunlari_ve_ek_gelir-150x150.jpg Best of luck to you Ingrid you always are the epitome of class,
kindness and lovely naughtiness. The world is your oyster go find your pearl!!

http://www.jennibrownwrites.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/oyster.jpg

#3 wheeliekev

wheeliekev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

For those of us not 'in the know', what's MsSweden up to?

#4 boxerjohn

boxerjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

For those of us not 'in the know', what's MsSweden up to?

kev, ingrid as landed a fantastic day job mate, starts tomorrow, she worked 4 xxxpanded 4 nearly 3 years and 3 different countries , usa, sweden, now london england, the harvard educated swedish beauty is irreplaceable !! all her friends will miss her so much, :mellow: so we wish her all the best in her new life :wub: :wub: :wub:

#5 wheeliekev

wheeliekev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Well good for her and I echo your best wishes to her.

#6 tom-cato33

tom-cato33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

The very best of luck to Ingrid in the future in her new job. I know John will be upset as I would be in his place. It is a pity you have to sever your connecton with your old friends. Once again all the very best in your new job. Love Txxx :D :D :D

#7 HotSophie

HotSophie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Congratulations Ingrid ! I wish you all the best.. xo Sophie :)

#8 FABION

FABION

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

I would like to wish you all the best in your new job Ingrid,there's one person i know who i've become friends with on this site who's going to miss you like crazy that's my fellow yorkshireman John(boxerjohn).There's one thing for sure you're going to be missed lots by everyone on the XXXsite.So once again ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE Beautiful Lady xxx...Stevie

Ps. hope to see you at John's birthday party (That would be a birthday surprise my buddy would never forget ) :) :)

#9 MsSweden

MsSweden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Thank you so much for all your well-wishes… it truly warms my heart! Everyone on here has always been so kind to me… as well as the staff at xxxpanded! So thank you everyone so much and I feel sooo excited about starting my new job tomorrow morning… I already feel nervous!!! Take care and all the best to all of you! – Ingrid :) :D :wub: :wub:

#10 tom-cato33

tom-cato33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Take care yourself Ingrid all the very best to you. Tom :) :D

#11 GH0ST

GH0ST

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Best of luck with the new job Ingrid, Congratulations and Thanks for everything. Martin.xx.

#12 samanthaxxx

samanthaxxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Take care Ingrid and all the best for the future xx :) :)

#13 Catalina

Catalina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach Ca.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

Congratulations finding yourself a new job Ingrid!
That's not an easy task these days,
You'll do very well I'm sure.
Thanx for being so kind to me my sweet and beautiful Aquarian.
Go on then and knock them dead
I'm sure you will you know,
You'll leave them standing at the start
As you will have got up and be full of go!

Best of luck,

Your friend Always,

:wub: Catalina
;)

#14 boxerjohn

boxerjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:20 AM

Trust me my friends, ingrids happiness means so much to me, some of you know her journey, the struggle she went through, we all played a positive part in her remarkable recovery, and i know xxxp management are please ingrids time with them was a good experience ! its my birthday on wed, my son andrew is arriving back from australia 4 it, so its a gr8t birthday 4 me, my beloved son home, and ingrid starting work 4 a gr8t company! ..........you aint got rid of me yet!!! :D :D :D

#15 lickurclit

lickurclit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • LocationMidlands UK

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

OH John she will be sadly missed not just by you and all those guys that have hours of fun but by us girls too she was a great part of the xxxpanded team that helps to bring joy into so many lifes :) :)

So MsSweden aka Ingred go knock em dead hope you go all the way to the top in your new career and all the happiness in the world ;) ;) ;) ;)

GOOD LUCK INGRED !!!!!!! ;) ;)

#16 boxerjohn

boxerjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

OH John she will be sadly missed not just by you and all those guys that have hours of fun but by us girls too she was a great part of the xxxpanded team that helps to bring joy into so many lifes :) :)

So MsSweden aka Ingred go knock em dead hope you go all the way to the top in your new career and all the happiness in the world ;) ;) ;) ;)

GOOD LUCK INGRED !!!!!!! ;) ;)

no worries anna, she went through 4 rounds of interviews against some very clever people ! she spoke about you on my final call, samantha, silky, sabrena, catalina, sophie, tom, fabion, liverpool, martin aka ghost, yes your right anna she will miss many folks on xxxpanded !................ i know what you girls do in the caring dep. thats why i love you all, ingrid was at her best if she helped any caller ! got a pm this morning from ingrid.......... she is happy and so am i well done ingrid

#17 amaris

amaris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Best of luck, heath and happiness love! xox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users