3 replies to this topic

#1 Ms.Goodhead

Ms.Goodhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yuppers, it seems the elf on the shelf got loose and was being naughty...

wonder what he will do next time?

( the story goes) that each night during the holiday season, the elf leaves the shelf he sits upon and gets naughty, causing trouble, making pranks...the elf is supposed to sit upon his shelf, and report to santa if your naughty or nice..

high jinx

image.jpghttp://www.xxxpanded.../show/VeronicaG

#2 Ms.Goodhead

Ms.Goodhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

I had punished my elf earlier this morning for pooping in the egg nog...told him to sit upon his shelf, and keep a eye on things..

went shopping, came home a few hours later and he was no where to be seen? kept calling him on his lil elf cell phone, but no good, he didnt answer..thing is, what the lil elf doesnt know, is that I have gps tracking on his phone..Im just smart like that..

guess where I found him? at the strip club

http://www.xxxpanded...echat/veronicag

fxuuxx.jpg

#3 Ms.Goodhead

Ms.Goodhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

I woke up feeling playful, and horny this morning, and was laid in bed, wanting to have a quick fix.

I reached my hand under my red satin pillow, to grab hold of my pink dildo. It was no where to be found!

I got out of the bed, kneeled down on the floor, searched under my bed..Still nothing...

Then, from down the hall I heard what was a low buzzing, humming sound..

I followed the sound to the living room and there I found elf on shelf playing with my dildo..

the lil buggar...Im almost afraid to punish him for fear from what he might do next?

images.jpg

#4 Ms.Goodhead

Ms.Goodhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Well, I was away for the weekend, hanging out w/ my friends, shopping for the holiday season.

I tried calling my Elf several times over the weekend, but no good, he would not answer the phone.

Came home late Sunday, walked in the front door and found my elf having a house party..

Me thinks he partied wiht girls gone wild lol

elf.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users