Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InvisibleMan

hazel bond

82 posts in this topic

Wow Hazel on cam :wub: ............the girl's a legend!......another fantastic xxxpanded signing!

Great to see Hazel back on tonight! Looking hot alongside Alex Adams. Two great babes to call for sure

hi guys i thought i would come and say a quick hello b4 i get naughty on xxxpanded tv tonight live on sky channel 931 so if your free and available come and have some fun with sexy ME xxx :)

im back on tv tonight xxx panded channel 931 sky tv so make sure you watch me because I'm feeling really horny and I can't wait for all those filthy phone calls tonight boys!

It's my last night untill the weekend so if you're up for some naughty fun guys, get calling me tonight!

2 people like this

I'll be calling and thanks for stopping by to say hello ;)

Hi Hazel soooo hot baby loving those hot lips, teasing tounge and that hungry mouth xxxx fredi

hay guys im bk on xxx panded tv tonight 9 till 5.30 sky channel 931 so watch out and call me cant wait to speak to you xxxx

hay guys and girlys im back tonight at 9 till 5 am and cant wait to spreak to all you naughty people so tune in your tv s to sky channel 931 and watch me mwwaaaa xxxx

im back on tonight guys and girlys so make sure you call me as its my last night till friday cant wait for some naughty chat mwwaaa xxxxx

1 person likes this

hi guys im bk on xxx panded at 9 tonight so make sure you tune in and call me mwwaaa cant wait to chat xxxx

1 person likes this

hello their boys and girly its hazel bond im back and ready to have fun so hope your all ready to cant wait to have fun with you all xxxx

3 people like this

hi guys and girls had so much fun with you all last night cant wait to do it again tonight its my last shift till wed thu so if u want some sexy fun with me miss bond come and tune in to xxx panded at 9 tonight sky channel 931 im starting on studio cam so i will b on tv about 10 pm mwwaaaa xxxx

hello their boys and girls hazel bond hear bk and ready for enougher night of filth last two nights on xxx panded for two and a half weeks so make sure you call me and get filthy mwwaaaa xxx

2 people like this

hello their boys and girls, its hazel bond just letting you all know its your last chance to talk to me tonight on xxx panded tv sky channel 931 for 2 and a half wks, so u need to call me sooo i can have lots of naughty fun before i off for a few wks. I need to have as much naughty fun as possible, oh yes so tune in to xxx panded channel 931 at 9 till 5 and i might even be starting on studio cam for the first hour, so u can even check me out on their at some point. Cant wait to get filthy with you boys and girls so c u later xxxx :P

4 people like this